Objectives of the Master’s Program
The Leadership South Dakota Master’s Program is a program designed for Leadership SD alumni.
- Meet our alumni’s needs for professional development and leadership training
- Provide alumni with access to leaders, tools, and resources across the state
- Provide Leadership South Dakota alumni with an opportunity for continued networking
Thank you for your interest in the Leadership South Dakota Master’s Program. We are so excited about these opportunities. Some things for you to know:
- The schedule is always developing
- You can register for one or multiple session up to the day of the event
- Currently, all sessions are set up over Zoom. You will receive a calendar invite after registration.
- Sessions may be cancelled or rescheduled if registrations do not meet speaker minimums.
|Date & Time||Session Description||Presenter(s)||Materials Included|
LEADING WITH QUESTIONS
Would you like to increase your leadership effectiveness X 10? Bob Tiede, whose LeadingWithQuestions.com blog is followed by leaders in over 190 countries, promises you a highly interactive experience. Leadership is not as much about knowing the right answers, as it is about asking the right questions.
|Bob Tiede has been on the staff of Cru for 49 years and currently serves on the U.S. Leadership Development Team. Bob (originally from Parkston, SD) and his wife, Sherry, live in Plano, TX.||Book: Leading with Questions|
|Friday, November 6 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM CDT||
COACHING IN THE WORKPLACE
If you want to get the most out of your colleagues and direct reports, you must meet with them regularly and establish an effective relationship with each of them. This session will provide each participant with a blueprint for an effective 1:1 coaching relationship with each of your colleagues.
|Rick Melmer, Leadership SD Director, and owner of RVM Consulting||Resources|
|Thursday, December 3 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM||SESSION TITLE:
Participants will learn the specific thoughts, feelings, and behaviors associated with each sequential stage and how to lead themselves and others through the process successfully. You don’t have to love the change that you are experiencing, but you do need to understand it and adapt to it
|Peggy Smith, Sr. Manager of Benefits, Health and Wellbeing for Wells Enterprises, Inc.||Change Cycle “Locator” Tool|
Any questions about the application process should be sent to email@example.com.
Please complete your registration information and make your session selections.